Our physical therapists help injured or ill people improve their movement and manage their pain.
- Review patients' medical history and any referrals or notes from doctors or surgeons
- Diagnose patients' dysfunctional movements by observing them stand or walk and by listening to their concerns, among other methods
- Set up a plan of care for patients, outlining the patient's goals and the expected outcome of the plan
- Use exercises, stretching maneuvers, hands-on therapy, and equipment to ease patients' pain, help them increase their mobility, prevent further pain or injury, and facilitate health and wellness.
- Evaluate a patient's progress, modifying a plan of care and trying new treatments as needed
- Educate patients and their families about what to expect from and how best to cope with the recovery process